Wednesday, August 25, 2010

From Jackie:

Jackie

Hello!  My family and I were vacationing in NY, visiting a relative on Long Island, who took us on a grand, speedy tour of NYC.  Just as we were finishing our day I happened to look down and saw something sparkly in a planter (wish I could tell you the exact location, but it was the end of a long day of walking, and NYC has a way of overstimulating all the senses - I think it was near Grand Central Station).  I picked it up and was sweetly surprised by what it was - a secret message just for me!  I tucked it away in my backpack to investigate more thoroughly later - in the meantime I tucked the message away in my heart.  I didn't know the procedure until I got back to Missouri and checked the instructions on your blog.  So this little note made it to the midwest where I plan on passing it along.  Thank you for ending my day in NYC on a very sweet note!    
Jackie

2 comments:

jackie said...

I also meant to tell you that I loved the photographs you took documenting your process, such glittery goodness, up close and personal!

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

how fun! I want to find a note.